March 13, 2007

3 13 07 Unadulterated joy


Do I need to say more???

Gotta love the first day that begins to feel like spring. She was too excited to search out her rainboots, and settled on her snow boots- wrong feet at that!

The color version was a little monochromatic- the only color was her brown pants, and the yellow parking lines. So B&W seemed just right. I'm not sure I love the framing, but hey, I got the capture- in manual, nonetheless!

Settings: 1/1000, 5.0, 200 ISO. 50 mm lens. Boosted contrast; otherwise, defog, sharpened for web and (obviously) converted to B&W.

Thanks for looking, and as always, HHCC is always welcome.

2 comments:

~~Debb~~ said...

This is such a great shot! It sure does show the joy of a child and a puddle! I think the B&W is perfect for this one.

Krissynae said...

Another great photo. Love the action in the shot. Great job