October 19, 2007

My girlies

A snapshot of the girls while we were picking out our pumpkins. No patch for us this year; we're all taking turns getting sick :(
Thought this came out well, even if S. is looking a little silly!
I think this one is fun, even with the attacking hair strands!



My little one is just too funny. I couldn't buy cooperation this day. But, it's a pretty accurate depiction of her- into everything, always looking at the world around her, on the go... in other words, my toddler girl! :)

thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Ashley Hiskes said...

Your girls are so cute!
Sorry you are all sick. We are just getting over it here.

~~Debb~~ said...

I love how your photos are always so 'real', Sara! Reminds me a lot of when my girls were little and they'd 'ham it up' for me. Love the back lighting around your little one's hair. And the hair strands on your eldest look perfect - again, so 'real'!!!
Thanks for popping over to my blog! Nice to to back!