November 9, 2008

The I family

This picture makes me Laugh Out Loud. Really. I knew when I tok it that it would be silly. However, today as I was catching up on editting my pictures, this one gave me pause.

We were out getting pumpkins at our local nursery, and were playing around in their garden center as is our usual routine there.

After seeing heather's avatar outakes, this one smacked me upside the head. It just makes me think of some groovy urban English band album cover.

Or us, playing around on a sunny a Sunday afternoon. TFL!







Free Counter

10 comments:

Becky said...

The look on your older daughter's face is pretty funny!

Chell said...

LOL that is a pretty funny shot. the outtakes and funny pictures are the best things sometimes. we all need a good laugh from time to time.

Mom2Drew said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reds said...

Love it!! :)

Cindi Koceich said...

That does look like a fun album cover. What was the reflection in?

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

To fun.

Suzy said...

Very fun capture indeed! I had to make it bigger to really appreciate it!

Bobbi said...

This is so cool! I love your wacky little family ;)

pat said...

What a clever use of a refelcting ball! I usually work so hard NOT to show up in one. I LIKE this!!

Angela2932 said...

Very cool capture! I'm glad you got this!