July 16, 2008

My DH (Dear Husband)

He's so good to me. I was frustrated when I shot a few quick shots with my "go to" 100mm and they were soft. So I asked him to stay still for a few minutes so I could figure out what was happening (backlit, so contrast was a bit dull). I love his expression here- "Really, if you need to... but you know I hate this, right???" mixed with amusement with my persistance in pursuing nailing the image.
Love you, Buddy!
Settings: 100mm, ISO 250, 1/100, f/4, exposure compensation -0.33 (AV mode).

10 comments:

pat said...

What a good sport! If my DH did this, all we'd see is the back of his head.

Bobbi said...

HOw nice of him to help! My hubby gives me the same look whenever i make this request too. Is your lens ok? This shot looks great to me.

Mom2Drew said...

What a guy! Thank you for always including your settings too. How is the PBing going?

Jess said...

What a great hubby for sitting still for you! Mine hates having his picture taken, but every once in a while I can get him to just humor me, lol!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my darling hubby! Great shot!
Cari

Debbi said...

Great shot - how nice of him to cooperate. My husband throws his hand up in front of the lens!

Anonymous said...

He did awesome and so did you!

Angela2932 said...

Handsome guy! He looks like a real sweetie. . . .

Tori said...

what a sweet guy to sit for you!

Amy said...

Very sweet!