July 16, 2009

Our vacation week *PIcture HEAVY*

We spent 10 days with Nonna and Poppy, which of course was a blast! Here are a few highlights:
Miss S, being a model for a new lighting technique.
Miss K, being Miss K.
My favorite ride in any amusement park, with Miss K and Poppy!
The kids started our amusement park adventure with a ride on the ferris wheel with their grandparents.
Sing it with me: Up on the Roof...
And yes, they are nuts! I was being the nervous mom INSIDE, watching from the window. Of course I made them pose for me.
The coolest! The local children's museum has a mock SportsCenter studio. The kids LOVED it!
Miss S's kite.
Miss K's kite
Miss K's turn.
It was a fabulous vacation- the same one where all the photos in the slideshows below came from. We can't wait to go back :)

No comments: