April 14, 2008

An afternoon out

I can't catch up from a month away, but here are a few from a week ago. S. couldn't get enough of pictures, she directed my shots completely, lil' powerhouse that she is. But we all loved every moment of being out, and feeling like spring is really coming.



I messed up my exposure with the first two- the backlight, lots of brown, blond hair and bright coat just threw me off- thank goodness for shooting RAW and being able to play with my exposure! So, I'm not posting any settings. But for snapshots, they crack me up!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome back yesterday. I missed my fellow POTD'ers.

17 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

too cute! You sure were missed, its good to see you back!

Cindi Koceich said...

Glad to see you here!!!
Super cute shots and wow...her hair is beautiful!!

Val said...

She is so cute! I love her hair!

Becky said...

Love that hair too!

pat said...

Love her expression in that first shot--too cute!

Suzy said...

Beautiful!

Suzy said...

Beautiful!

Kristina said...

Love those forced-smile expressions...gotta love 'em :)

pakosta said...

check out all that hair! cute shots!!!
and beware of that first comment, it's probably a virus...you should remove it (delete) because if you click on it UH OH!>
it's the one that says SEE HERE>

tara

Jess said...

She is gorgeous! I love all that messy hair and her brightly colored jacket! What a cutie.

Amy said...

Oh, I just love that age when they start giving you those genuine smiles. Cracks me up! I like your poses and these are really fun shots. I would love to see the second one brightened up.

Margaret said...

Love her hair and I really love her expression in that second one. Very cute. Nice to see you posting again!

Anonymous said...

Love her hair. Cute shots.

Christiana said...

Very, very pretty. Love all that hair.

Mom2Drew said...

I've missed your posts! So glad to see you back. LOVE her hair, oh how gorgeous!

Bobbi said...

Good to see you again! Great pics of your daughter, her hair is amazing.

Angela2932 said...

Oh, the first one is so sweet! Glad you're back!