April 27, 2008

Cheating... Wednesday thru Friday!

Thank you, my friend!


And I stayed and spent time with my friend. It was so great to laugh and talk, walk and take photos. Thank you, friend!




The girls played by the water afterward. We met up with my dear friend, and then the girls were off on their "sleepover" at the grandparents for two whole nights!!!



Thursday. The girls and I met up with Nonna and Poppy at the aquarium. We all had a fabulous time, and loved the facility.





Wednesday afternoon. We found a new Nook, which we named "secret Island".







11 comments:

Amy said...

Lots of fun shots! I just love the one with the girls back to the camera!

Tricia said...

You got some great shots. That 5th photo is awesome.

pat said...

What a fun time! Laughed out loud at the one with the turtle shell!

Shawna said...

Really fun shots! I especially like the one with your friend and her reflection.. super cool!

Jen said...

The shark pic rocks! Love the "Secret Island" pictures too!

Christiana said...

Looks like you had a busy and fun few days. Love that shark pic, and so will my boys, lol.

Jess said...

These are so much fun! I'm glad you all had such nice visits. :)

Suzy said...

These are awesome! So many photo's I don't know which one to comment on first lol.. I'm glad you had so much fun with your friend. Your so right there is nothing like spending some good time with a good friend! And yea for Grandparents helping out with kids to :)!

Bobbi said...

Great pics, that turtle shell is too cute. I love the processing you did on the brick picture where it looks like she is climbing.

Becky said...

Nice to catch up and see all these photos. I love aquariums with touch tanks! And the one of your friend climbing the wall is funny!

Donnah Ciempka said...

What a great selection - the turtle shell is too cute. Your images are looking so good.