May 3, 2008

Water girls

These pictures actually make me want to upload fairy wing brushes to paint on the girls... isn't the scene perfect?
The pictures are a week old, but I'm trying to get posting. This stream they are exploring is in the woods behind Nonna and Poppy's house. Magic was everywhere!
Exposure: 70-200 lens @70mm; 1/250, 4.0, ISO 160. I bumped contrast in ACR, and ran defog and cropped in pping.
Same settings, but had to adjust exposure in ACR. I sacrificed her shirt to bring up the color around her. I also did a screen light layer at a low opacity to lighten more.

Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Very cute! Wing would be appropriate.

Jess said...

I definitely agree- these would be perfect for some fairy wings and fairy dust!

Christiana said...

Oh, I agree, too. These would be so cool with fairy wings. Great shots. So sweet. Can't wait to see them with the wings.

pat said...

I agree, too! These are too perfect not to have wings.

Becky said...

They do seem like good shots for fairy wings!

Nina said...

definately great pics for some fairy wings!