July 12, 2007

Crocs with style


Yeah, I know. Totally trendy. My sil's been talking to me about these for a year now, they're so comfortable, you've gotta try them...
so I caved. I walked by a pretty window display one afternoon when I was *gasp* by myself. I was in an upscale area of NJ, and was just drawn in. I even allowe myself to be talked into the little charm thingy- it has a name- and I chose Tink, of course.
They are sitting out on my in laws' new deck that DH and FIL were working on over the weekend.
These happen to be on theme, so I figured I take a break from the last week of zoo and family pictures. Stay tuned for summer highlights thus far...

10 comments:

Jan said...

Love the mary jane version of these... gotta try them! I have the regular style and flip-flops, but not mjs. Next on the list! I love the hot pink. too fun!

Kathy said...

What a great capture! I like tink.

I haven't caved yet...

Amy said...

I so love my pairs of crocs but I want some of these mary jane ones! Too cute ~ that little charm, I've never seen those!

amazing grace said...

cute, cute, cute!!! love the mary janes! I have the walmart normal kind....but, just might have to cave one of these days, too!!! :)

love the pink!

leah

Jen said...

Those are cute! I love the color!

April Ziegler said...

These are cute! I love pink... I think I'm the only person in the world that doesn't have crocs...

~~Debb~~ said...

They ARE the most comfortable shoes ever. I've got 4 pair, but I'd like a pair of the MJ style too! But I don't buy the original Crocs, I buy the $6 version from the Dollar Store!!
I like the shadows on the deck. Nice pic. TFS>

Tera Fraley said...

those are too cute!! I love the color, Ive never had a pair but I like that style better than the original.

bprincephoto said...

Cute picture. I haven't caved yet but seeing these a lot this week makes me want to. LOL

Dar Kaso said...

Cute shot of your crocs! Your Tink charm is too cute. Fellow croc lover here, they are the best.