July 10, 2007

Storm's a comin...

I snapped this before ducking into my car. This was a out of nowhere, violent, unpredictable storm that we get in the summers in the northeast.
The light was uber cool, but the wind was whipping so much it was tough to take.

We were visiting my SIL's home. The girls met the chickens and donkeys for the first time. My suburban girls now know their Zia is totally cool. As if she wasn't great before?
I have many more pics from the last week or so, but haven't had the time to sit and edit. So, more to come...TFL.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

love the colors in this. you can definitely tell it was right before a storm...so vibrant.

Trisha said...

Yeah I love the vibrancy of colors when the sky is overcast!

~~Debb~~ said...

I'll have to look at this on my desktop because my laptop isn't calibrated! It's storming here right now and I probably shouldn't be online! Looking forward to seeing some of those new pics you mentioned!

Kathy said...

Love the colors of the storm coming.

Jen said...

OMG that's awesome! I love how bright the green is.

Jan said...

Glad to see you posting again!! Weird looking sky... Nice capture!

Erika said...

Great colors, I like the blowing trees and greyish sky!

Dar Kaso said...

Great capture, nice color the vibrant green against the gray stormy sky.