June 30, 2007

Sisters

This is my mom and her only sister. They don't get to see each other too often, as they live at opposite ends of the east coast. But it's always so fun to see them get together. They are so alike in all the ways that I love my mom; they are both laid back, love to laugh, have strong morals and enjoy the moment. They share many of the same mannerisms, and they look a little alike too. Since my mom is one of my best friends, it always intrigues me to see her with her sister, her "other" best friend.
As an only child, I am amazed at the relationships siblings have. Granted, it's even more fun to watch when their five brothers are also around, but that just doesn't happen very often as everyone is scattered across the country.
So, I did ask them to come out this evening when the light was the most beautiful golden color at sunset. Sadly, it's a little soft. But hey, that's more flattering anyway, right ;)
I used one of Renee's cool grunge borders, and just played around with color and blending modes. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

April Ziegler said...

Very cool border... Does it work in PSE?

amazing grace said...

sweet journaling sara!! i enjoyed reading it!

leah

Lorrie said...

Nice to get pictures of family together like that, and they do look a lot alike. I liked reading your journaling too.