June 10, 2007

3 more from my walk with S





More from our walk/practice with my lens. Check out the bird on top of the flag pole! I thought it was awfully considerate of her/him to hang out up there long enough for me to take some photos :)
S loves going outside as much as I do. She'll ask to come along to get the mail, water the plants, get something from the car... it doesn't matter. For both of us, getting out and breathing the fresh air is just something we both like to do as often as possible.
TFL.

9 comments:

Itworksforbobbi said...

LOL - animals sometimes cooperate better than kids do! I love that flag shot - so serene

Amy said...

Ds LOVES to be outside, he thinks it should be 24/7! Looks like you had a nice evening to be out "testing" your lens. That bird is great, wouldn't have seen that if you hadn't pointed it out.

April Ziegler said...

Love the flag shot! How cool that he stayed there to pose

Michelle said...

great shots with that new lens! my fav is the last one-what a cutie. looks like you are definitely getting the hang of the lens. way to go!

Mom2Drew said...

Well I think you're really getting that lens down now! Hard to beat once you get it figured out...such sharpness and clarity. Yea, and that birdie behaving is pretty fun too! Again, nice color on these.

Unknown said...

Great shots....Love the color! :)

amazing grace said...

i need to go back and read what new lens you have...:)

like the flag shot....I think it'd look cool in bw too!

leah

bprincephoto said...

super shots- looks like you are really liking your new lens. :) Great shots.

Sue said...

That last one is so cute - just love it. That bird one is cool - great job!