June 14, 2007

Last baby pic for a while...

I swear, even I'm getting tired of seeing my kids on this blog! Tomorrow's my day off, so I'm hoping to look around me beyond the kiddos- no matter how cute they are being!
Don't know if this is a pic only a mom would love, but there's something that just made me stop about this picture of S. at the luaou. She makes me so happy every day; even on the days she's awful, she manages to make me laugh at some point. Parenting her is going to be a wild adventure, I suspect. But as long as we the adults remember to -breathe, -count to ten, -think big picture, and last but not least...remember she is at the core a great kid...we may all actually survive the ride.
My settings were: 1/80, 2.8, 400 ISO, 50mm lens. I really only had to change my WB in ACR; otherwise I tweaked with defog, sharpening and a light screen light layer (I've been loving that, lately).
TFL!

8 comments:

April Ziegler said...

She's adorable! I like this shot... her expression makes me wonder what she's looking at =)

Amy said...

AAWW, she is cute, I can see why you just can't help yourself.

Michelle said...

this is a great pic. she looks so sweet. and i love your sentiment about her-we should all remember that for our own children:D

Jen said...

What a sweet pic! I love it. I love how you can still see a touch of baby in her.

Tiffany said...

The DOF Looks great...so bokee...thanks for the advise, SAra. I'll try it.

Joanne Fowler said...

Awwww.... I need to go hug my kid (for the millionth time today!)!

Amy Covey said...

Too cute! I love her expression...it really makes me wonder what she's looking at and what she's thinking.

Mom2Drew said...

It's that expression...it's just priceless! I don't get tired of seeing kids, at least there are other mothers that stalk their kiddos too...mine is only 13months and geesh....