August 19, 2007

My princess

This is my princess. She is so creative and loves all things beautiful. She is so excited about her Zia's (aunt, in Italian) wedding. She is one of the flower girls, and she is fully thrilled.
When we were up for the engagement party at my in-laws, she was in her glory. She has this dress up, which she put on herself. She then drew beautiful? :) tattoos on her arms and face. She used tulle that had been part of some of the presents, and created the ensemble above. She posed for me as above- I wish she would let me pose her, and move her away from you know, the light ploe, the electric switches, move the other chair out of the way...
but I take them as I can get them. Because this photo screams with K's personality out loud.
TFL!!!

3 comments:

cherie said...

that is sweet.looks like you get great light through that window!

Me said...

ROFL! Too sweet. I love her tats. They really lend themselves nicely to her formal wear. LOL This photo made my day. Thanks for sharing.

Tinabina said...

That is such a cute story - love the details she added to the ensemble - too funny! What a great age!