May 12, 2007

5 12 07 Family

I love these two together. S was playing her "I'm shy, no one but Daddy will do" thing at a family party yesterday.

I'm still pretty much only using my 70-200 2.8 lens~yum. This is just about SOOC; I cropped slightly, ran defog, sharpened, and just for fun added a vignette. I also addded a color pop/channel mixer layer for a little boost. TFL!
***Editted to add*** I was mistaken- looking back at this pic, last night as I editted about 60+ pictures- this photo was intially underexposed. I bumped the exposure by at least a stop in ACR.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Such a sweet picture of Daddy and Daughter! Great photograph ~ love the soft vignette, it really adds to the mood.

cristina said...

First let me tell you Happy Mother's Day girlie! I saw your shots in the gallery and you guys look so cute. ;)

Awww, look at those two! Lovely shot that shows the connection / admiration for daddy.

While checking out your shots, I noticed they look a bit grainy :(
Is your ISO too high?

And how are you liking your new lens? Is it as heavy as they claim? Did you get the IS version?

Patti said...

Beautiful pic

Michelle said...

beautiful capture. you definitely got the relationship. love how you processed it.

Melissa said...

Aww, this is so sweet! & I'm sure having that lens has got to be swweeeet too! I'm dying to get that lens before soccer season starts in the Fall.

Trisha said...

Super Cute!