May 18, 2007

5 19 07 Sisters by the stream



This spot is a place I used to go to think, play, escape, write and overall just "be". It is a small stream that babbles its way along across my parents property. It is beautifully shaded, and is always teaming with life and activity. I swear the sun dances when it meest the water on this stream. It gives me immense pleasure to see my children captivated, feeling the call of the water just as I did.
Not sure which crop I like better. Any thoughts? Anyway, it's my post of the day. TFL!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I like the horizontal crop. :) Nice shot.

Michelle said...

i like them both....no help here! if you want to focus on the girls-then go horizontal. if the stream is what you want-then vertical. isn't it nice when our children mimic us w/out knowing? great capture!

Carolyn said...

I also like the horizontal crop better...but I do like the PP treatment that you did on the second one! Really nice!

Sue said...

I like the first one best :) I think that is wonderful picture! Like postcard :)