May 15, 2007

Got her!

My oldest is the typical run from the camera kinda kid. But we had a guest- the class teddy bear- and so she actually posed. Well, sat and looked at the camera. That counts, right? I ran noise-reduction (the filter on PS) as at an ISO of 800 it had a significant amount of noise. Not sure what's going on there, will have to work on that some more.
Anyhow, this is what I got. I think I overly smoothed her skin, but I kinda thought it looked glamerous-ish. Is it plastic skin, or does it look good? I'm not objective anymore...
TFL!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

i don't think she looks plastic at all. what a sweet picture...she looks like she is just barely tolerating you! LOL

Sue said...

I think her skin looks great! I think you did just the right amount :) I really like the angle on this. Glad you're back!

Melissa said...

She looks totally adorable. Skin looks good, I need to learn how to do that. Any tips on smoothing skin? I think the angle really works too.

jordan.krogman said...

I don't think it looks plastic-ish, but it does look like there's a bit of a pink cast. Or it could just be that she's been playing outside and has some pink cheeks, lol! Glad to see a post from you!

Mom2Drew said...

I'm not very good at determining if it's too plasticky. I usually er on the side of keeping in all the freckles/pimples/and bruises on my own kid, so....

but, I will say I would LOVE to have skin like that!!!!

I do see that hint of pinky, but it's kinda cool too, adds to the rosyness of her skin.

Heather said...

Very cute! I think heer skin looks smooth!! I too think the pink tint in her cheeks looks natural! Very good job:)

Tori said...

She is too cute.... and I don't think her skin looks plastic-y at all. Great job!

Dar Kaso said...

I don't think she looks plasiticy at all, just smooth flawless little girl skin.

jen said...

very sweet photo! no plastic look here!

Joanne Fowler said...

She is so beautiful! I think her skin looks great. Wish we could keep the pretty clear creamy skin of our youth! Great capture here.