May 21, 2007

5 22 07 What do you think?


I am going to try to avoid my usual rambling, in hope of avoiding giving anything away. Please give me your honest feedback. I have some serious momma googles on, and I know the story behind this picture. I'm wondering what it looks like without the known. TFL- oh- and this was taken with my 50mm- gasp- my new lens actually came off my camera! Settings: 1/1000, 1.8, 200 ISO. I increased contrast in ACR, and applied a screen light layer and a warming filter.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Ok so I'm stumped:( I can't tell if she is barely containing excitement or fixing to cry.... I will be checking back so I get the story:) I love the picture though, so clear:)

Trisha said...

i agree with heather!

Joanne Fowler said...

Ack! I can't tell either! Is she getting ready to cry or tell you about her puppy? Or is she dancing? Hmmm...... (Loved yesterday's post BTW!!!)

Kathy said...

Me either.
Could she be scolding her cat?

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I can't tell either... really cute picture though!

Michelle said...

love the pic. the composition is nice. but, yes, it doesn't really tell the whole story...if that's what you are trying to do. your colors look good.

Me said...

It looks like your focus hit the top of her head, and the whites on the cat are a bit blown...but it is very cute. How can you miss with such a cute subject. Tell us the story.

Dar Kaso said...

Im guessing that her stuffed animal is get a talking too from its mommy. Cute shot!

Heather said...

Ok I was tagged by Sue and your name is right under mine today so I'm tagging you.... check out my blog for details:)

~JustJulie~ said...

Hate to say it, but I'm not too sure what the story is either. And, I have to agree that it looks like the focus needs to be moved back, maybe like the bridge of her nose or her left cheek? She looks sweet, nevertheless.