February 4, 2008

2. 4. 08. Sister secrets


Just a snapshot, but I really like the moment captured. Who knows what the big sisiter is plotting? I've mentioned before that I am grew up as an only child, so moments like this simply light me up inside. I love how they are holding each other close, and grinning. If I wanted to stay sentimental, I'd say something about the love of two sisters, how they can be best of friends and worst of enemies in the span of five minutes... and how I treasure the moments of friendship.
I suspect, however, they were up to no good, plotting against their poor parents ; ) That's what sisters do!
1/15, 2.8, ISO 1000. (100mm, flash fired and bounced off ceiling and a corner of a wall). I love how the little bit of motion blur gave S. a cool skin glow! TFL.

12 comments:

Margaret said...

That's such a sweet shot! Makes for a precious memory for you!

mamawest777 said...

How sweet!!! Love the softness of it all.

Anonymous said...

Great capture. Makes me wonder what they are talking about!
cari

Jess said...

This is so sweet! There's nothing like that sisterly bond... it really is something special! :)

Angela2932 said...

This photo is wonderful! What great capture! It looks like art!

Mom2Drew said...

You should frame for both girls and give each one a copy...simple precious. Great to have you back.

Jen said...

Lovely, Lovely, Lovely! What a great capture!

Becky said...

That is a great capture!

Danielle said...

Wow that is just a beautiful shot. I really like they way it "glows" also. Just a beautiful capture.

Tera Fraley said...

So sweet, looks like you captured a tender moment!

Val said...

OMG this is so sweet! Just beautiful

Chell said...

what a sweet moment