January 23, 2008

Day 24- words-

I trying something a little different today, out of my box a little. I used the theme of words loosley, as I like this shot. It is my favorite snack mix at the moment. Wasabi peas, raw cashews, raw pistacios, Brazilian nuts and a few dried cherries too (I've since nixed the cherries- I like the spicy wasabi instead!).

I felt like it was boring, and just stumbled onto one of my brushes. So, I played. It's something different, not anything I'd do to a picture I actually liked, but for fun this just kind of hit me.

Anyway, if anyone is actually seeing this today...I'm not linking to the 2Ps challenge thread today as I know I won't have the time to comment on a whole lot of blogs myself. So, this is a "free" day :)

I was trying to play with my macro settings. I read with my lens manual to set the camera to 5.6 and focus and adjust from there. I wanted to see if I oculd play with my apperture just a little.
Settings: 1/60, 4.0, 800 ISO. 5D, 100 mm. (NR filter used in PS, also brightened with a screen light layer at a low opacity, and defog and resize. TFL (If you were here, say hello!)


No comments: